Bonnie Koenig, Environmental Health Services Supervisor for Public Health Madison & Dane County, will be our guest this Thursday, July 9, for Lunch(UP)date, the Chamber's weekly program where you can take a break and enjoy lunch while staying connected, curious and informed.
During the program, Koenig will discuss the latest on the community response to the COVID-19 outbreak, share resources for businesses, and answer your questions about the Forward Dane reopening plan and more. You can submit in advance any questions you may have for Public Health or the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be using Zoom to conduct this meeting. You will receive reminder emails that will detail how to join the webinar.
For this webinar you do not need access to a webcam to join. You will not need to create a Zoom account or have a Zoom application downloaded to join. You are also welcome to join by phone.
Steps to join a Zoom Webinar –
1. Click the link to join the webinar
2. An option Join from your Browser may appear automatically. If it does not, select download & run Zoom.
3. The option Join from your Browser will appear.
4. You will be prompted to enter your name.
5. Click Join to be taken into the meeting.
How to download and run the Zoom application (example on chrome web browser, different web browsers may appear differently)
1. Click on the link to join
2. A download should automatically appear in the lower left on your browser (if not, click download here)
3. Click on the downloaded file.
4. A window will pop up saying Your meeting will being soon
5. You will be prompted to enter your name. After that, click Join Webinar to be taken into the webinar.
If you have any questions or issues when joining, please contact Suzanne at email@example.com or at (608) 443-1951.