Whether you are starting a new business or looking to organize your current business’ finances, accurate financial information is one of the most valuable tools you have to drive success. This class will provide participants with an overview of basic “101” financial management terminology and concepts.
This class is designed for participants who:
- Are building their first financial models for their business
- May be uncomfortable with “the numbers side” of the business and are looking to increase familiarity
- Are looking to use financial information to make better-informed decisions in your business
- Are looking for an introduction to key financial tools and concepts, or those who are looking to revisit these topics
- Have recently taken on financial management support roles in their business, or who need a general understanding of financial management to be successful in their roles