Two chairs. One interviewer and one interviewee, each coming from different perspectives in health innovation. After a few questions, the interviewer exits and the interviewee moves over to the interviewer chair. A new person takes the interviewee chair and the conversation continues.
Join HealthTech Capitol, an initiative of the Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce, for an evening of networking – featuring complimentary beverages and light fare courtesy of Host Sponsor Findorff – and a unique, wide-ranging conversation on healthcare, innovation and Greater Madison’s positioning as a global leader in solving healthcare’s complex challenges.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Janet Campbell, Vice President of Patient Engagement, Epic
- Mike Hamerlik, CEO, WPS Health Solutions
- Rock Mackie, Co-Founder, TomoTherapy
- Lisa Peyton-Caire, Founder & President, The Foundation for Black Women's Wellness
- Ralph Kauten, Co-Owner, Mirus Bio
- Mark Bakken, Founder, HealthX Ventures
- Dr. Sarjoo Patel, CEO, Beam Healthcare