Are you looking for help to navigate the increased demands on HR professionals? Become the most qualified and valuable HR professional you can be with SHRM certification.
The SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®) are the only behavioral competency-based HR certifications. This means you’ll have the answers AND know what to do on the job. SHRM certifications can build and strengthen your real-world value to yourself, your organization and your future.
- Our course participants consistently complete their exams at a 90%+ pass rate (compare to overall SHRM pass rates here)
- Our course is taught by experienced HR professionals who integrate real-life examples into their instruction. With three different instructors, you also will have the opportunity to hear from different perspectives.
- Our SHRM-certified instructors provide tips for passing the exam throughout their teaching
- Our course, being held online for Fall 2020, provides you with even more flexibility. The twice-a-week evening schedule allows for more face-time with your fellow cohort members, and the shorter, after-work time blocks help with content retention.
- Participants in our course are offered the opportunity to join peer-led study groups in order to enhance their learning and to network and learn from your peers
- Boost your credibility: 58% of managers of SHRM-certified credential holders look to them for their enhanced efficiency and tendency toward leadership.
- Boost your career: Of SHRM-certified professionals who were promoted, 63% report that their credential was a key factor.
- Boost your salary: HR professionals who pass the SHRM certification exam report earning salaries 7%-9% higher than peers who do not.
- The SHRM Learning System, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track
The SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certifications are built upon the SHRM BoCK, which is based on the input of some of the best minds in the HR profession to define eight behavioral competencies and 15 functional areas that every HR professional should know. This course is offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world’s largest HR membership organization devoted to human resource management. The course investment includes all course materials but does not cover registration for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP examinations.