This class includes the reasons why good leadership is important by providing insight into the aspects of effective leadership, roles and responsibilities of a successful leader. You will learn strategies needed for dealing with change, supervisory styles and how to utilize mentoring and coaching as an effective performance tool
What you will learn:
- The 8 impacts of leadership.
- The 6 leadership styles (by Daniel Goleman), when to use them, the risks and what they require.
- The 5 reasons why managers fail and what you can do to prevent them.
- How to use the change formula to help the people you manage adapt to change.
- The definition of coaching, how to ask the right questions and when to use it.
-Save 10% when you register for series (Supervisory Leadership Series)